14 Ways To Love Your Business
Like people, businesses need love and nurturing. But unlike people, you cannot buy your business gifts, take it out on dates or please it with romantic speeches. Not literally, at least. Here are fourteen sweet ways to love your business, because it's that time of the year.
2. Take care of your staff. Pay their salaries on time, help them do their best work and assess their performance the right way.
3. Do accounting regularly. Not occasionally, not whenever you feel like and not when you're under pressure.
4. Look out for holes in your finances. Your business could be bleeding cash and you would not even know.
5. Make a budget and follow it. The best entrepreneurs are disciplined, seriously.
6. Don't spend business cash on personal needs. It's as bad as mixing business with pleasure.
7. Be wise about taking loans. They can be a deadly trap.
8. Have backup cash. Do we even need to explain why?
9. Review your business model. See how you can increase profitability.
10. Take it online. The internet is the top global destination, you should not be absent.
11. Move to a serviced office. It will take some pressure off your finances.
12. Take breaks. Rest before you're worn out or you'll be useless to your business.
13. Love your customers. They will love you back.
14. Hire the right people. You cannot go far alone.
Post your comment, tip or question in the comments section below or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll love to hear from you. Happy Valentine's Day.